Good Questions - a book club for kids
Download to Calendar:
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Welcome to Good Questions - a semi-monthly book club designed for school aged youth, aged 6 and up. Together we're going to explore stories and ask meaningful questions about how they may relate to our own lives. We'll read a book, ask and answer some Good Questions. And then do a related craft and/or activity. Registration is required, please register for each session.
September 22 - Grandfather Tang's Story by Ann Tompert
October 13 - Hamsters Make Terrible Roommates by Cheryl B. Klein
October 27 - Room On The Broom by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
November 10 - Be a Good Ancestor by Leona Prince & Gabrielle Prince
November 24 - Professor Goose debunks Goldilocks and the 3 bears by Paulette Bourgeois
December 8 - The Name Jar by Yangsook Choi
December 22 - Tanna's lemming by Rachel and Sean Qitsualik-Tinsley
January 12 - NO SESSION
January 26 - NO SESSION
February 9 - The Magical Yet by Angela DiTerlizzi
February 23 - NO SESSION
March 9 - Hana Hashimo, Sixth Violin by Chieri Uegaki & Qin Leng
March 23 - Journey of the Midnight SUn by Shazia Afzal
April 13 - NO SESSION
April 27 - Billy's Booger a memoir (sorta) by Wiliam Joyce and his younger self
May 11 - LouJain Dreams of Sunflowers by Lini Alhathloul & Uma Mishra-Newbery
May 25 - A Family is a Family is a Family by Sara O'Leary
- Every month on the fourth Thursday ends on May 31, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Every month on the second Thursday ends on May 31, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Thursday, January 12, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Thursday, January 26, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Thursday, February 23, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Thursday, April 13, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.