Public funding provides for day-to-day operations. Private support helps libraries thrive.
Libraries make a difference in communities because they welcome everyone – toddlers, teens, struggling readers, school kids of all ages, families, homeless people, new residents, older adults - and provide them with resources that enrich and improve lives. Whether you support the library as a member, or because you know it provides essential programs and services, your generosity contributes to the well-being of our town.
By donating to the High River Library you are helping with:
- Crucial schooling support for families with eResources (Solaro, LinkedIn Learning), DIY activity ideas, and educational programs throughout the year including the Summer Reading Club.
- Free digital resources and thousands of books to guide learning, support job seekers, and help children discover a love of reading.
- Bridging the growing gap between residents who have access to computers and the Internet, and those who do not through free wifi, public computers, and access to innovative technologies.
- Providing hands-on, problem-solving activities for children and teens to develop competencies key to higher education and life-long success.
- Opportunities for our community to thrive from toddlers reaching developmental milestones at story time to seniors building their fitness at chair yoga.
How to Give