Public funding provides for day-to-day operations. Private support helps libraries thrive.
Libraries make a difference in communities because they welcome everyone – toddlers, teens, struggling readers, school kids of all ages, families, homeless people, new residents, older adults - and provide them with resources that enrich and improve lives. Whether you support the library as a member, or because you know it provides essential programs and services, your generosity contributes to the well-being of our town.
By donating to the High River Library you are helping with:
- Crucial home schooling support for families with one-on-one tutoring, DIY activity ideas, and take home kits.
- Free digital resources and thousands of books to guide learning, support job seekers, and help children discover a love of reading.
- Bridging the growing gap between residents who have access to computers and the Internet, and those who do not through free wifi, public computers, and access to innovative technologies.
- Providing hands-on, problem-solving activities for children and teens to develop competencies key to higher education and life-long success.
- Opportunities for our community to thrive from toddlers reaching developmental milestones at story time to seniors building their fitness at chair yoga.
How to Give
Fill out our online form or explore other ways to give.
We simply couldn't do it without you. Thank you for whatever you can give.