Join our role-playing game for ages 12-17. No experience necessary, limited spaces. Create your own Dungeons & Dragons character and embark on adventures!! These sessions will run on the library patio, with alternate arrangements for bad weather. Registration is limited, and pre-registration is required. We will email details prior to each session.
To ensure low risks for staff, participants, and patrons during in-person programming, our expectations for participants and staff are as follows:
- DO NOT attend the program if you are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold.
- You must wear masks for all indoor programming.
- Programs will be outdoors when weather and activities permit.
- In-library programs will be in small groups that can maintain physical distancing.
- Hands should be washed/sanitized before and after the program. Hand sanitizer will be available. Surfaces and shared tools will be sanitized between uses.
- Program materials will be prepared in advance for each participant and quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours prior to any program. Any shared tools (ex. glue guns) will be used by program staff.
- Any participant under 8 years old MUST attend with an adult.
- Registration is required for all participants/programs. This will guarantee space, and assist with contract tracing if necessary. Registration details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease.
- By registering for library programs, you indicate that you agree and will abide by these expectations.
Thursday, July 8, 2021
7:00 PM -
Thursday, August 12, 2021
7:00 PM -