Write your exam at the library.
High River Library provides exam invigilation services at a cost of $25 per exam.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands before entering the building, leave the keyboard protector on the keyboard, and follow any other health and safety instructions given by staff.
- Students must schedule the exam with the library a minimum of 3 business days in advance of writing the exam.This may be done by calling the library at 403-652-2917 or completing the form below;
- Students must provide photo ID at the library;
- Fees are paid in advance of writing the exam and are subject to change;
- Exams are written in the library. This means there may be noise/distractions, although there are earplugs available at the desk;
- Invigilation is only offered on days/times when the library is open;
- Exam communications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.