In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, High River Library is closed until AHS recommendations support re-opening.
During the closure:
- Checked out materials may be returned to the outdoor drop box in front of the library.
- You will not be charged for late returns.
- Your holds will stay on the shelf.
- We encourage patrons to use digital library resources during the closure.
- We will work through any individual account problems with you when we re-open. Please do not be concerned about fines, due dates or other issues.
Library staff are available from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. You can contact us by phone at 403-652-2917.
Cards are free right now! Fill out the online form to get a card.
Use of our electronic resources as always is free with your library card and includes access to eBooks, audiobooks, local, national and international newspapers, movies, music, magazines and online courses and learning for children and adults.
Click here to find our digital library.
For More Information
Mary Zazelenchuk, Director