Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
5:30 PM -
Safe space for LGBTQ+ youth and allies, aged 12-17, to work on their art.
This will be offered online for Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr
Online ZOOM links will be sent prior to the session. Pre-registration is required.
To ensure low risks for staff, participants, and patrons during in-person programming, our expectations for participants and staff are as follows:
- DO NOT attend the program if you are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold. You must check your temperature prior to the program (infrared thermometer on site) and review the screening checklist (https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist).
- You must wear masks for all indoor programming.
- Programs will be outdoors when weather and activities permit.
- In-library programs will be in small groups that can maintain physical distancing. To allow you to register at a time that is convenient, we will be offering identical programs at different times throughout the week. Please only sign up for one of each session.
- Hands should be washed/sanitized before and after the program. Hand sanitizer will be available. Surfaces and shared tools will be sanitized between uses.
- Program materials will be prepared in advance for each participant and quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours prior to any program. Any shared tools (ex. glue guns) will be used by program staff.
- Any participant under 8 years old MUST attend with an adult.
- Registration is required for all participants/programs. This will guarantee space, and assist with contract tracing if necessary. Registration details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease.
- By registering for library programs, you indicate that you agree and will abide by these expectations.
Every month on the first Wednesday ends on June 2, 2021,
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM