Your Visit to the Library
We’re so glad to see you! Please note that masks are still strongly encouraged during your visit to the library.
Visiting the Library
- Feel free to wear your own mask or use one of our disposable masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available when entering the building.
Do not visit the library if you:
- have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
Programs and Events
The library is hosting in-person programs. You can register for them on the website. If registration is full, please join the waitlist--you'll be notified automatically if there are any cancellations. Check our calendar or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok for details.
Here are some of the things we’re doing to still keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the building.
- Masks are available for use by members of the public.
- Plexiglass barriers on the circulation desk.
- Curbside service will still be available if you are uncomfortable entering the library building.
- Indoor book returns should be placed on the marked cart in the library during open hours.
- Automatic renewals are in effect for High River Library-owned items.